Friday, May 30, 2014

Chicken Finger Wrap


When we moved two years ago one of the things that I was most worried about was grocery shopping. I loved my local Publix and couldn't imagine life without my fabulous grocery store.  We had a good thing going.  Then we moved and I discovered the magic of Wegmans.  Don't get me wrong, I still love Publix and think it's one of the best grocery stores out there but now that I have shopped at Wegmans I'm not sure I can ever go back.  But there are still a few things I really miss about Publix and one of them is their Chicken Finger Subs/Wraps.  The chicken fingers at Wegmans just don't cut it but thankfully the chicken fingers at the Harris Teeter down the street do and thus I made my own chicken finger wrap!

2 Spinach and Herb Wraps
3-4 Chicken Fingers (heated)
2 sliced Cheddar Cheese
Honey Mustard Dressing
Lettuce
Tomato
Onions

Lay out the wrap and cut the cheese sliced in half then lay across the wrap.  Top with the sliced chicken fingers then drizzle with honey mustard.  Top with the lettuce, tomato and onions.  Wrap up, slice in half and enjoy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment