Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Chicken, Broccoli and Brown Rice Casserole



This is my own creation.  I made this a few weeks ago and then the other night I was going to make something similar but Gray requested that I make this again.  It is so easy and I love that it's all we need in a meal!  If you have a family larger than ours (2 people) you might want to double this recipe!

1 Chicken Breast (cooked and shredded)
1 Cup Brown Rice
2 Cups Broccoli (cut)
1 Cream of Chicken Soup
1/2 Cup Milk
1 1/2 Cups Shredded Cheddar
Salt and Pepper to taste

Heat oven to 350. Cook the brown rice as directed on the box.  In a bowl mix together the chicken soup and milk.  Add the chicken, broccoli and rice once it is cooked.  Stir in 3/4 cup of shredded cheddar.  Season with salt and pepper. Pour the mixture into a greased 8x8 baking dish.  Top with remaining cheese. Bake for 20 to 30 minutes.


No comments:

Post a Comment