Monday, February 27, 2012

Reese Cup Ice Cream Pie


I a few days before Valentine's Day I sent Gray and email with a list of desserts I thought he would like and told him to pick, this was his choice! I have to say, he made a great decision. I found this recipe over at Kaitlin in the Kitchen. I did make a few minor changes.


1 Chocolate Wafer Crust
8 Reese Cups (chopped into small pieces)
Half a container of Vanilla Ice Cream
2 Heaping Tablespoons Peanut Butter

Place the ice cream in your mixer, add the peanut butter and mix until combined. Add the reese cups and mix until combined. Pour into the wafer crust and place in the freezer for at least 5 hours. To cut, run a sharp knife under hot water, this will help you get a smooth cut. Serve right out of the freezer.

No comments:

Post a Comment