Monday, January 23, 2012

Crock Pot Creamy Mushroom Chicken

I love my crock pot. I love easy. I love mushrooms. and I love this recipe. I found it over and Chef Mommy and tweaked it a tiny baby bit.

3-4 boneless skinless chicken breast
8 oz sliced mushrooms
1/4 cup butter
1 Italian dry salad dressing mix (.7oz)
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1/2 cup dry white wine or milk
4 oz chive and onion cream cheese

Over the stove melt together butter, cream of mushroom soup, milk, cream cheese and Italian dressing mix. Place the chicken breast and mushrooms in the crock pot. Pour the sauce over. Cover and cook on low for 5 hours. Serve over rice or mashed potatoes.

1 comment:

  1. This recipe is great. I didnt have boneless skinless breast on hand,so I used boneless skinless thighs. So yummy. I served it with rice pilaf and rolls,next time I will use breast and serve with buttermilk mashed potatoes and biscuits.

    ReplyDelete