Monday, February 13, 2012

Buffalo Chicken Crescents

Gray loves all things buffalo. I was not a huge fan for a while but recently I have started to enjoy it more. And when I find recipes like this it makes both of us happy! These were perfect because they weren't too spicy for me and I used less ranch in the ones I made for him which gave him the kick he loves. This recipe is from Plain Chicken. These will be served again in our house for sure.

8 fully cooked fried chicken fingers (we used the ones from our grocery store deli)
4 slices provolone cheese (cut in half)
1 can crescent rolls
3/4 cup buffalo wing sauce
1/4 cup ranch dressing (plus extra if you want to dip)

Heat oven to 375. Mix together the buffalo sauce and ranch dressing. Separate the crescent rolls into the 8 triangles. Dip chicken fingers into the sauce mixture and place 1 on each crescent roll. Place half a piece of cheese on top and roll up. Continue until all 8 are complete. Place on a greased baking sheet. Bake for 18 to 20 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment