Monday, September 5, 2011

Bacon Bit Burgers

We made these one night when we were suppose to have something else and at the last minute said, screw it, we want burgers. This is what I came up with in a pinch and they were awesome! We will be making them again soon.

1 lb ground beef
1/2 tbsp lowery's seasoning
1/2 tsp onion powder
1/4 cup bacon bits or chopped bacon slices
1/2 tbsp ketchup
1 egg

Mix together all the ingredients and form 3 to 4 patties. Grill until done. Top with your favorite toppings. I suggest cheddar, mayo, ketchup, mustard, tomato and pickles...because those are my favorites.

This recipe was linked up over at the Eat at Home Ingredient Spotlight for Bacon and the Ingredient Spotlight for Ground Beef.

1 comment:

  1. This recipe sounds delicious! I pinned in on my pinterest board and will be trying it soon. Thanks for sharing. - Jessica P.

    ReplyDelete