Monday, August 15, 2011

Twice Baked Broccoli and Cheddar Potatoes



When I saw this recipe I was kicking myself for not thinking of it sooner. We eat a lot of broccoli in our house and we always have some leftover! I was originally going to use the recipe from Cate's World Kitchen but then our internet was down so I just had to wing it and make up my own. These were so good and easy, I heated one up for lunch the next day and it was perfect again!

4 potatoes (baked)
1 cup of chopped broccoli (steamed)
4 tbsp butter
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
salt and pepper to taste
1/4 cup milk
1/3 cup shredded mozzarella

Heat oven to 350. Scoop out the middle of the potatoes leaving only the shell. Add the broccoli, butter, 2/3 of cheddar, milk, salt and pepper. Stir and mash together. Refill the potatoes and top with remaining cheddar and mozzarella. Bake for 20 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment