Monday, August 22, 2011

Jalapeno Dip

This first time I ever had this dip was at my cousin's house! It was delicious and wonderful and I had to have the recipe! She told me it was from Plain Chicken and I bookmarked it right away. I just now got around to making it myself and it's so easy and so yummmmmmy. It's a great summer treat to serve with tortilla chips but it would also be amazing with tacos or quesadillas!

16 oz light Sour Cream
1 pack 1 oz Ranch Dip Mix
2 jalapenos (chopped)
2 cloves garlic (minced)
1/3 cup fresh cilantro
1 whole lime (juiced)

Place the garlic, cilantro and jalapenos in the food processor and process until well chopped. Add sour cream, lime juice, and ranch mix. Process until everything is combined. Place in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours before serving.

1 comment:

  1. It looks delicious! I would probably even thin this out and use it as salad dressing!

    ReplyDelete