Friday, August 12, 2011

Oatmeal Cinnamon Chip Cookies

I've had these cinnamon chips hanging around my house for a while now. They were all the rage last fall and I couldn't find them in any grocery store, it was so frustrating! I finally found them a few months ago but just got around to using them. I had to find the perfect recipe just in case I can never find them again. I saw a recipe for oatmeal cinnamon chip cookies on Pinterest from I <3 Naptime, so I just used my own oatmeal cookie recipe and added cinnamon chips. They were amazing. Gray and I devoured them.

3/4 cup soften butter
3/4 cup white sugar
3/4 cup brown sugar
2 eggs
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 1/4 cup AP flour
1 teaspoon of baking soda
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon salt
3 cups rolled oats
1 cup cinnamon chips

Heat oven to 375. Cream butter, white sugar and brown sugar together. Add eggs and vanilla. Stir in flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt until stirred well. Add oats and cinnamon chips. Drop onto a greased cookie sheet and bake for 8 to 10 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment