Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Boursin Stuffed Chicken


I love Boursin. In fact I have a great recipe for it but had to swear I would keep it a secret, which I hate, but you can buy it at the store and it worth every penny you pay. Anyways, I made a whole bunch of it from Thanksgiving and we had some left over and it's good to waste so I came up with this recipe. If you are a boursin lover like Gray and I then this is sure to please the palate.

3 chicken breast
1/2 cup of panko
1 egg
4 1/2 Tbsp of Boursin

Heat oven to 350. Butterfly the chicken breast. Spoon 1 1/2 tbsp of boursin into the center and roll it up, securing with toothpicks. Dip the chicken into the egg mixture then roll in panko until totally covered. Bake for 4o minutes or until chicken is cooked through.

No comments:

Post a Comment