Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Pull Apart Cheese Bread

I'm sorry. I keep posting these bread recipes, i know. I can't help it. I think I have a problem. This one is another great one. I got it off of the Better Than Burgers blog. And I have made it a number of times and always forget to take a picture because we are too busy diving into the bread. Hopefully soon I will snap a shot of it!

2 cans of GRAND (the big ones) refrigerator biscuits
16 oz. grated cheddar cheese
1/2 t. garlic powder
1/4 t. oregano (I forgot the oregano one time and they were still amazing)
1/4 c. melted butter

Cut each biscuit into fourths, and put the pieces in a bowl. In a large separate bowl mix 1/2 of the cheese, the garlic powder and oregano. Add the cut pieces of biscuits and toss them in the cheese mixture to coat. Spray a 9x13 baking dish with pan coating and pour in the biscuit mixture. Don't smooth out or press down the lumps, you want it lumpy (makes it better for pulling apart). Top with remaining cheese. Bake at 350 degrees for 13 to 15 minutes, then pull out of oven and cover with foil. Place back in the oven and bake for an additional 20-25 minutes OR until the middle is cooked. When done, drizzle with melted butter and serve.

No comments:

Post a Comment